Monday, April 3, 2017

A Breath of Fresh Air

Floor disinfectant always reminds me of hospital. It is unpleasant to my nostrils. There would be a slippery floor caution sign placed nearby and so I have to walk past it carefully not stepping on the wet part. Then a lady; any lady; young or old; pretty or not who is passing by would greet me "good morning, sir!"

"Morning," I say while pacing the floor. "- ma'am."

"Early today, huh?"

"My first day. Yeah."

Then I will try my best avoiding the small talks because I don't like small talks. 

I am applying for a Science Officer post in a teaching hospital's lab in Kuantan. Looking for fresh air minus the disinfectant.

6 comments:

  1. Nice place... Kuantan. Hope you get the job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Oldstock. Jumping from industrial biotechnology to medical lab is not easy.

      Delete
  2. Wishing you every success at your new place. Hope you will meet a girl there who adores your quirks and makes you laugh. Yup, a breath of fresh air..does alot of good most times :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't received any news from them yet. I don't mind if they turn down my application.

      Delete
  3. ...molek ar tu Pok Deng... Kwatang dok brape bbolok-wok angak banding nge Soh-Alang... hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soh-Alang bbolok sunggoh tapi doklah sebbolok-wok Kolumpo. Molek lah duk Kwatang sebab dekat nge kapong.

      Delete